18k Gold Filled | Gold filled is the next best thing to solid gold-with out the hefty price tag. Gold filled jewelry is great for everyday wear and better quality than gold plated as it contains no less than 3% of pure gold by weight. Our gold filled pieces are stamped 18k GF over jeweler’s brass. This style of plating is suitable for sensitive skin types.
18k Gold Plated | Not to be confused with the industry typical thin gold plating, our gold plated pieces are made from a thick coating of 18k gold over recycled silver/stainless steel. The piece is then finished utilizing an electroplated process to ensure longevity with regular wear.
18k | All of our jewelry is made from genuine 18k gold. 18k gold contains 75% pure gold & remaining 25% alloy. 18K gold has a rich, yellow appearance that makes it an attractive material for jewelry. Since 18K gold is almost pure, there’s very little risk of this material causing any skin irritation if you have a nickel allergy.
Sterling Silver | Our Sterling Silver pieces are handmade & manufactured in Italy. Every piece is stamped .925 as it’s made of 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper & nickel free.
Have a question we haven’t answered here for you? Please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org